I feel elegant in: red lipstick and a lot of mascara.
The outfit of my dreams: all day in my sneakers. And in the evenings, too: why not? Maybe with a little bit of heel.
Luxury is: my work tools and a free day ahead of me.
Best gift received: a trip to New York, when I was 19. I’d like to get one to Italy, starting in Venice.
3-day suitcase contents: I always take too much. In theory, all you need is jeans, sneakers and white t-shirts, a black pullover, an evening dress and a pair of shoes with heels. In practice, I always take a lot of trousers and high heels, which I never wear.
My favorite place: my family’s estate in Jerez, where I eat, drink and sleep, and feel completely at home.
Music: dance beats. Madonna and David Bowie forever, but right now I’m crazy about Light it up, by Major Lazer.
The prefect day.
- Getting up early and going for a walk.
- Painting all day and going out at sunset.
- Dancing until late or going to bed early, both are cool with me.
The feeling for interiors: a home should always be comfortable. Very lived in and full of things, with floral drapes. I like them like the ones I grew up with, but in lighter tones.
The book: “Perfume” (by P. Süskind), reading it makes you feel like you’ve fallen into it.
The film: “Dracula” (by Francis Ford Coppola): I love the horror genre and its esthetic.
A fear: not being able to do what I like to do.
Never: ponchos and bell bottoms.
Always: sneakers and rings on my fingers.
Favorite App: Instagram: it’s a total addiction.
- Breakfast at “Il Tavolo Verde”, c/Villalar.
- A visit to the Sorolla Museum, the private house where the famous impressionist painter from Madrid lived.
- The Real Basílica de San Francisco el Grande in C/ San Buenaventura, 1.
- A stroll through the Sabatini Gardens, at the Royal Palace.
- Lunch at La Jefa, for a super corvina fish tartare. C/ de Recoletos.
- Shopping very Spanish in Calle Serrano: Intropia, Bimba Y Lola and the multibrand Barry Twice..
- Aperitif at the Hotel de las Letras, in C/ Gran Vía, 11.