Notice pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003
We would like to inform you that your personal data will be processed by Tod’s S.p.A. (the 'Company') in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 as subsequently amended (the 'Privacy Code'). Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree, we therefore provide you with the following information:
1. The data provided by you will be processed for the following purposes:
(a) to offer promotions, discounts, concessions and other services by sending out our newsletter, to send out commercial or promotional information and giveaways as well as invitations to events, to carry out market research and to announce any special schemes designed exclusively for Tod’s Group clients;
(b) to create your customer profile by identifying and analysing the type and frequency of purchases that you make on-line and/or at Group Tod’s stores in order to provide you with a better service on the occasion of future purchases at one of the Group's stores and for the purposes set out at point (a) above;
(c) data processing for statistical or historical purposes.
2. The processing will be carried out in paper form and using web and IT tools.
3. Your data will not be disseminated. The data provided by you will be accessible to the Company's employees and contract staff (including service providers such as couriers, freight forwarders and data entry firms etc.) authorised to carry out the processing, to companies in the Tod’s Group as external data processors, and to the operators of Tod’s stores authorised to carry out the processing, based in Italy or abroad, such access being solely and exclusively for the purposes set out at points (a), (b) and (c) above and in order to ensure that the said data is accurate at all times and is updated whenever you deal with the Tod’s Group in the future; the data will also be accessible to third parties instructed to carry out maintenance/development work on our IT system for the amount of time strictly necessary in order to provide that service.
4. Your data will be stored for a maximum period of seven years; when that period expires, it will be automatically deleted or made permanently anonymous. You may revoke your consent to receive commercial communications at any time; all communications will in fact include a section to use in order to revoke the consent that you have provided. Data sent to service providers will be processed by them for the amount of time strictly necessary in order to enable them to provide the services required.
5. Where you refuse to provide the data or withhold consent to your data being processed, this will mean that it is impossible for us to process the data for the marketing purposes referred to at point (a) above. Where consent is withheld to the data being processed for the purposes set out at point (b) above, we will simply be unable to process that data for the purposes of customer profiling. Where consent to your data being processed for the purposes of customer profiling is withheld, this will not prevent you from receiving commercial or promotional information.
6. The Data Controller is Tod’s S.p.A., registered office at Via Filippo della Valle no. 1, Sant’Elpidio a Mare (FM), Italy.
7. The Data Processor is the manager pro-tem of the Company's Customer Care Office. You can exercise your rights pursuant to point (8) below against the Data Processor, and you can write to him/her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. You are entitled to be informed at any time of the data in the Company's possession and how that data is being used. In compliance with Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/03, you are also entitled to have the data updated, supplemented, rectified or deleted, to ask for the data to be made anonymous or for data processed unlawfully to be blocked, and to object, on lawful grounds, to the processing; the wording in full of Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/03 can be found on this site in the 'Privacy' section, in the paragraph headed 'Rights of the Data Subject'.