Statement Pursuant to Article 13 Leg. Dec. 196/2003
This is to inform you that TOD’S S.p.A. (the "Company") will process your personal data in compliance with the provisions provided for by Leg. Dec. 196/2003 and amendments (hereinafter the "Privacy Code"). Therefore, pursuant to Article 13 of the above-cited Leg. Dec. we are providing you with the following information.
1. The data provided by you will be processed for the following purposes:
(a) offers, through our newsletter for promotions, discounts, special payment terms and other services, as well as to send sales or promotional information or free products, as well as invitations to participate in exhibitions or events, doing market research and notification of all the special initiatives dedicated to TOD’S customers;
(b) analysis of your shopping choices (i.e., "profiling") through a survey of the type and frequency of your purchases on line or at one of the TOD’S Group stores, so that we can better serve you when you make future purchases at one of the Group’s stores or for the purposes stated in the preceding paragraph;
(c) processing of data for statistical and historical purposes.
2. Data handling will be carried out using computer, paper and telecommunications tools
3. Your information will not be disclosed. The data you have provided will be accessible, – always and exclusively for the pursuit of the purposes set forth in paragraphs (a), (b) and (c) above and to guarantee their constant correctness and updating during any future relations with the TOD'S Group – to employees and collaborators (including service vendors such as couriers, shippers, etc.) of the Company, assigned to processing them, to the TOD’S Group companies, as external data handlers, and to the TOD’S store managers, assigned to handling, whether with offices in Italy or abroad. In addition, the data will be accessible to third parties who will be entrusted with the maintenance and development of our computer systems only for the time strictly necessary for the performance of said services.
4. Your data will be kept for the maximum period of time permitted by law. In any event, you may revoke your consent to the handling of the data for marketing purposes at any time: all business correspondence to you will have a section which will allow you to easily revoke your consent. Data transmitted to any vendors of services will be handled by them only for the periods of time strictly necessary to perform such service.
5. Any refusal to provide the data or lack of consent for their handling will make it impossible for our company to handle the data for the marketing purposes indicated in paragraph (a) above. Lack of consent for handling the data for the purposes indicated in paragraph (b) will make it impossible for our company to process the data for "profiling" purposes. In no case will lack of consent for the processing of your personal data for the purposes of "profiling" keep you from receiving sales or promotional information.
6. The data controller is the TOD’S S.p.A. Company, with registered offices at Via Filippo della Valle n. 1, Sant'Elpidio a Mare (FM).
7. The data handler supervisor toward whom you may exercise your rights referred to in paragraph 8) below is the pro-tempore manager of the Company's Customer Care Office and who may be contacted by email at the address: email@example.com.
8. You have the right at any time to obtain information as to the data concerning you held by the Company and how this data is being used. In compliance with Article 7 of Leg. Dec. 196/03, you have the right to have your data updated, added to, corrected or deleted, to request that the data be transformed into an anonymous form or to block any data processed in violation of the law, and to object to its handling for legitimate reasons. The full text of the cited Article 7 is available on this site in the "Privacy" area, in the section titled "Rights of the Data Subject".