Returns and Refunds
1. How do I return an item?
Each item must be returned in the same condition in which you received it
Stick the pre-paid label, which will be sent to you via mail, on the original box (or on a similar, suitable box), making sure to cover the original shipping details and contact UPS via https://www.ups.com/ to organise the return process.
A courier will come and collect your package.
2. How do I exchange an item?
Each item must be returned in the same condition in which you received it;
Stick the pre-paid returns label, which will be sent to you via mail, on the original box (or on a similar, suitable box), making sure to cover the original shipping details and contact UPS via https://www.ups.com/ to organise the return process.
Once the quality of the returned item is verified, we will proceed with the shipment of the item in the selected size. We will send you a new confirmation email containing a link to track your order.
3. What conditions need to be fulfilled to return or exchange an item?
Prior to returning an item(s), please make sure that the item(s) are in the following condition, with respect to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale:
- Item(s) must be intact, with all tags and labels attached and with all relative accessories, including any special packaging. Incomplete, damaged or used items will not be accepted for returns;
- Returns must be made within 14 days of the original order delivery date;
- Any Item(s) to be returned/exchanged must be delivered to a courier within 14 days of contacting Customer Services;
- Any returns must only be shipped to the country from which its shipping originated;
- Item(s) must be purchased on tods.com and not in store or in any of our boutiques;
- In the event that multiple items are to be returned, shipping fees for these items will not be reimbursed. Shipping fees may be reimbursed if the client wishes to return the entire order.
Clients are kindly asked to ship items, without delay, and within 14 days of communicating their intentions to return item(s), using the procedure as described. Clients will be able to exercise this right if they have respected the 14 day returns/exchange period.
You may return a gift through the person who originally purchased the item(s) or by telephoning our Customer Service Team.
4. When will I be reimbursed for a return?
Once we have received your returns, we will verify the condition and state of those item(s). This may take 3-4 working days.
A refund will be made as soon as possible/when the item has been accepted for returns, and refunds will be made via the original payment method used and for the original amount.
This will be evident on your account within one week of our returns transaction being initiated and/or according to your banking institution policy.
5. How many days do I have to return or exchange items?
You may request a refund within 14 days of the item(s) delivered.
To exercise your Right to Withdrawal you may notify us of this intention by post or via email.
Please find our contact details below:
Numero Verde 0120-050-276, E-Mail: email@example.com