- Which methods of payment do you accept?
On tods.com we accept all the most popular payment methods and guarantee total transaction security:
- Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diners Card, Cart Bleue, Discover, Maestro and Visa Electron, rechargeable credit cards. The credit card payment amount is debited from your card at the time of shipment.
- PayPal and PayPal Express. The amount will be debited from your account at the time of shipment
- Sofort: to purchase via bank transfer. The account is debited upon completion of the order.
- Alipay and UnionPay. Your account will be debited upon completion of your order.
- Apple Pay
- Gift Card
We currently do not accept cash on delivery or payment in instalments.
- Can I pay cash-on-delivery?Cash on delivery is currently not possible.
- I have a giftcard: can I use it online?It is currently not possible to use a Gift Card on the site, but only in our boutiques.
- Can I request an invoice?An invoice in the name of an individual person can be requested at checkout. It is not possible to request an invoice in the name of a company or VAT deductible for any order placed on our website.
- When will my order be charged?The timing of the order charge depends on the payment method you choose:
- Credit Card: at the time of shipment
- Paypal/PayPal Express: at the time of shipment
- Ideal/Sofort/Alypay/UnionPay: upon completion of the order, in accordance with the bank's timing
- Refund of expired credit card paymentsIf your credit card has expired but the account to which it is linked is still valid, the amount will be credited directly to your account.
Our Customer Service is however available to monitor the process and intervene if necessary.
- What is PSD2?From the 28th of December 2020 online payments will now be even more secure thanks to the new PSD2 European standard, which introduces new authentication rules.
Your shopping experience will still be quick and secure, you will simply need to confirm your identity each time you make a payment online such as by entering a temporary code or by using your digital fingerprint on your banking app.
Please note that every banking establishment will apply new and different authentication methods. Don’t forget to contact your bank to activate this service.
Below you will find the steps of the new payment method. For more details, please contact our Customer Care.
- Proceed with your orderAfter adding your items to the shopping bag, enter your delivery, billing and payment details.
- You will receive a notificationOnce you reach the payment step, you will receive a notification to carry out the authentication via the new method outlined by the PSD2 standard.
- Authorise the paymentEach banking institute has its own authentication method such as a temporary code or by using your digital fingerprint on your banking app.
- Order confirmationOnce your order is confirmed, simply wait for your items to arrive! For any issue relating to your order confirmation, contact our Customer Care.
- Proceed with your order