July 23rd 2020
The safety of your personal data (also “personal information”) is very important to the Tod’s Group, so we take the greatest care in collecting and handling the personal data you provide us, taking special measures to ensure its safety, confidentiality and integrity, in compliance with the provisions of (EU) Regulation 679/2016 (“Regulation”) and any applicable specific national regulations on the protection of personal data (collectively “privacy laws”).
1. Data Controller (Businesses)
The Data Controller is Tod’s S.p.A., with registered office at Via Filippo Della Valle, 1 - 63811 Sant’Elpidio a Mare (FM) – Italy (EU).
2. Purposes and legal basis for personal data processing
The personal data you are communicating to us (email address) will be processed only for the purpose of providing the Service for which you are registering, which, if you saved one or more products in your “virtual cart” in our e-store without completing the checkout process, includes sending 2 communications in the following 30 days to the email address you provided to remind you to complete the purchasing process you began whenever you find it convenient.
Your personal information will not be sold or transferred to third parties.
3. Personal data storage period
Your personal data will be stored for a period not to exceed 32 days, starting from the date on which you provided it, and will then be deleted.
4. Scope of communication and distribution of your personal data
Your personal information will not be distributed or sold to third parties.
We may share your personal data, within the limits of the purposes described above, with other companies in the Tod’s Group, based in the United States and in Europe.
Your personal information may be communicated to companies, entities or consortia that perform technical and organizational tasks we assign to them consistent with and aimed at the provision of the Service.
5. Processing methods
Processing will take place using data transmission and computer equipment; this processing will be conducted according to the principles of fairness, legality, transparency and protection of your rights and your privacy. Your personal data will be processed in such a way as to reduce to a minimum risks of destruction, loss, unauthorized access or processing not allowed or inconsistent with the purposes for which it was collected.
6. The rights of data subjects
You have the right to access your personal information and to have it corrected, supplemented or deleted; you can limit its processing or entirely withdraw your consent for processing.
You may exercise these rights at any time by writing to our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, we remind you that you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authorities when you believe that there has been a violation of privacy laws on our part.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
If you are a citizen living in California, the processing of your personal information is subject to the CCPA, which grants you the following rights:
· Access/Right to Know. You have the right to obtain the following information:
The types and specific personal information we collected regarding you in the last 12 months.
- The types of sources from which we are collecting your personal information,
- The purposes of this collection, the use of your personal information and whether it has been sold to third parties;
- The types of third parties with which we are sharing your personal information,
- The types of personal information we have disclosed for commercial purposes.
· Right to Delete. You have the right to ask us to delete your personal information. In some circumstances, we may not be able to honor your request for deletion - for example, if we must keep your information to protect the security and functionality of our operations, or if we must comply with legal obligations;
· Right to Opt-Out from Sales. These are not applicable as your personal information will not be sold or transferred to third parties.
You have the right to designate your representative to exercise the rights indicated above. We will not deny services, charge different prices, offer a different quality of service or otherwise discriminate against a user for exercising the rights provided by the CCPA.
It is possible to exercise the rights provided by the CCPA at any time by sending an email to the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.